While you browse our website we collect some information for statistic purposes only.
These data can possibly identify the user.
- IP address
- URI(Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources
- Request Date and time
- Some tecnical infos about your sistem: what OS you are using, the browser, your screen resolution, etc…
Those data are anonymous, and we use them for statistic aims only.
Information gathered from cookies are keeped on Google’s server. Data are anonymous.
Google Analytics is a Web analytics service from Google.
Cookies can be disabled anytime in your browser settings.
Anyway this can possibly prevent some functionalities.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (Section 13 of UE Regulation 679/2016)
In pursuance of Section 13 of UE Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR) concerning the protection of Personal Data, SINTERIS SPA, as Data Controller, informs you that the Personal Data collected, for the purposes of managing the contract and fulfilling legal obligations, will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation. In relation to the mentioned processing, the Data Controller also provides the following information:
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data collected are exclusively related to:
- identification data (such as name, surname, address, telephone, fax, email, etc ...);
- tax data (if required by law – such as tax code, VAT number, etc ...).
DATA CONTROLLER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (13.1 a, b)
The Data Controller of Personal Data is Sinteris SpA. Responsible of data processing is Alessandro Salemi, to whom the interested party can contact at any time, using the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone number 051/866311 for the exercise of the rights referred to in the article 13.2 b, c, d.
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (13.1 c)
Purposes of processing of Personal Data are:
1) fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
2) organizational management of the contractual relationship;
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1 b and the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject (Art. 6.1 c).
Personal data will be processed in paper form, computerized and telematic, and included in the relevant databases that will be accessible exclusively by the Data Controller and its representatives. As regards the data processed in electronic form, it is emphasized that all appropriate security measures have been adopted to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the Data Subject as per article 22.3 of the GDPR.
EVENTUAL RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (13.1 e, f)
In relation to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the data may be disclosed to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- Studies of recognized accountants related to the profession of Companies assistance when the communication is due by law, or is in the interest of the subject (natural or legal person);
- Studies of recognized lawyers related to the profession of Companies assistance when the communication is due by law, regularly responsible for this form of processing in full compliance with the measures in force, or when the communication is in the interest of the subject;
- Subjects authorized by the person in charge of processing Personal Data following the signing of a confidentiality agreement (for example, administrative staff, system administrators, etc.);
- Credit institutions for accounting-administrative purposes, which act with the task of data processors (the complete and updated list can be requested from the Data Controller);
- All those subjects, bodies or authorities that are obliged to communicate Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of law or the orders of the authorities.
The Data Controller also informs that it does not intend to transfer data to a non-EU third country or to an international non-EU organization.
CONSERVATION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA (13.2 a)
At the end of the provision of the service or products, Personal Data will be stored exclusively for historical or statistical purposes, in accordance with the law, regulations, community legislation and codes of conduct and ethics signed in accordance with Article 40 of the GDPR, for a period as per current legislation (usually 10 years), or, in case they are not subject to laws, for a period not exceeding five years. Beyond this period, Personal Data will be stored anonymously or destroyed.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS (13.2 b)
As related to the mentioned processing, the Subject has the right to request access to Personal Data and to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose to the processing, as well as having the right to data portability, in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT (13.2 c)
When a processing is based on consent, the Data Controller informs the Data Subject that he has the right to cancel it at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT (13.2 d)
The Data Controller informs the Data Subject of his right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of his data is contrary to the aforementioned law. In this case, the Subject must request information from the Data Controller about the procedure to be used, using one of the above systems to contact him.
PROVISION OF MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL DATA (13.2 e)
The provision of data and the related processing are mandatory in fulfillment purposes of a fiscal nature; therefore, refusal to provide data for such purposes may determine the impossibility of the Data Controller to give effect to the professional relationships and to the legal obligations. The provision of data and its processing is to be considered optional in other cases, without any consequence.
EVENTUAL EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS (13.2 f)
The Data Controller informs the interested party that in this site there is no automated decision-making process, so there is no profiling system.
The Data Controller emphasizes that this information was drafted in a format compatible with the provisions of Art. 12.1 of the GDPR, namely:
“The controller shall take appropriate measures to provide any information referred to in Articles 13 and 14...in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language...”.
The Data Controller informs the Subject, in order to fully understand any specific terms of the Privacy information (such as "processing", "purpose", "profiling"), to go to the official website:
The company is not in a state of liquidation.
The company is not a single member.
Art.2497-BIS C.C .: The company is not subject to coordination by other bodies or companies.